Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using.
They are important to improve your experience with the Athena Healthcare Group. We use the following types of cookies;
- ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- ‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- ‘Targeting’ cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on the site:
- _ga (2) 2 years – Used to distinguish users.
- _gid (2) 24 hours – Used to distinguish users.
- _gat (2) 1 minute – Used to throttle request rate.
- incap_ses (####) (1) end of session – These first party cookies are set by a third-party service to filter out malicious requests.
- visid_incap_####) (1) 1 year – These first party cookies are set by a third-party service to filter out malicious requests.
The website aboutcookies.org.uk gives you detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third-party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.